Bright Horizons - Early Education and Preschool
Bright Horizons at Newburyport is the leading provider of high-quality early education and preschool. Our programs empower children from infancy on to become confident, successful learners and secure, caring people. Easily accessible to Southern New Hampshire and conveniently located near the commuter rail station and major highways, the state-of-the-art facility features The World at Their Fingertips curriculum, program enhancements and enrichments including an Art Studio, Movement Matters, Yoga, Growing Readers, Handwriting without Tears and Everyday Math. Ideal for working families, Bright Horizons at Newburyport offers full and part-time programs for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
Bright Horizons at Newburyport now offers a comprehensive Kindergarten Prep program to ensure children are ready for Kindergarten and beyond. Our signature practice of W.O.R.L.D – Work, Organization, Responsibility, Learning and Discovering, is designed to prepare children socially, educationally and emotionally for their next level of education.
- Educational environments including writing centers, language and media centers, enhanced math centers and science laboratories that encourage exploration and experimentation.
- Latest in education technology including i-Smart touch screen computers and SMARTboards.
- Educational practices in Language, Math, Science, and Projects that include journal writing, Handwriting Without Tears, word banks, Everyday Math, weekly science experiments, annual science fairs and mathematics stations such as graphing, sequencing and estimation.
- Well Aware curriculum that teaches children about healthy lifestyles including nutritional choices and physical fitness.
- Natural outdoor learning environments as an extension of the classroom learning.
Schedule a visit to learn more about our programs and experience how your child can learn and grow with Bright Horizons.